 Dear LEGO / 3487 (-10)
  Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???...???

Technic in tubs or technic in bulk. Great idea, and yes limited to currently in production parts! But I would definitely want to see the studless beams, especially now they have started appearing in different lengths. I think describing them as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Castle Walls

Oh when I think of the money I'd spend if castle walls were available again. And oh if we could just get them in bulk! No longer would I just sit around and mope. I'd buy so many, there'd be no room for storage I'd even consider taking out a second (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???...???

I like the idea, but I'd split into two sets: one bucket with the basics; lots of plates, lots of beams, selection of connectors and axles. one box with extra's; wheels, gears, propellors and stuff. The ides being that you'd get more of the buckets, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???...???

I second the idea, I would probobly want one of these in black no questions asked! Lets flesh this idea out a bit and come up with a sutable contents list for one of these buckets... Given only parts still being made (so that rules out the old style (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  How about "Technic Tubs" ???...???

THis post started life as a comment on Technic beam colors but I think it's time to bring up one of my pet concepts - one which has proven itself VERY useful in teaching - color coded sets. In teaching classes involving Legos I've found that life is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Just a note of appreciation...

Dear Lego: I just wanted to say thanks for having such a great customer service department. Yesterday I had a small problem with extra shipping costs added on to my Metroliner and it was cleared up in 5 minutes! I have always found the reps to be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) You aren't buying big enough ziplocks. :) Steve (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) I'm not saying I won't play with it, I'll just store it sealed so no dust gets to the parts. Ever seen an old set in absolute mint condition put together? Its a beautiful thing - to me at least. Note - 99.9% of my LEGO has been built, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) WHAT?!?! That set is much too cool to keep sealed in a plastic bag! I don't understand the collector mentality...LEGO is meant for building. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKqJKJ.9K3@lugnet.com... (...) together. (...) Allthough I haven't bought a Guarded Inn yet, I have had the pleasure of opening up an old Blaze Battler fire truckm (early 90s) and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact