 Dear LEGO / 3482
3481  |  3483
Subject:
Just a note of appreciation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:07:40 GMT

Dear Lego:

I just wanted to say thanks for having such a great customer service
department.  Yesterday I had a small problem with extra shipping costs added
on to my Metroliner and it was cleared up in 5 minutes!  I have always found
the reps to be polite, courteous and friendly and this was no exception.
She was easy to talk to and appeared to sincerely want to help me.

So, thanks again and keep up the great work!

Regards,

Bob - a very satisfied customer