 Dear LEGO / 3477 (-5)
  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) Agree totally. Especially compared to the most recent castle lego models that came out a few years ago. (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego...

please fire the person who decided that 6110 solo sub is "hard to find" it is NOT hard to find and should never have been listed as such. "discontinued" mabie but NOT "hard to find" (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

Unlike everyone else who seemed to order 10000 right out of the gate, I just now got around to getting this Legends kit. I won't gush about it... this has been talked about so much before here. Rather, I just wanted to say that it felt so good to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Wish List

(...) This is really just a bump for this because after a post TVLF building spree I have realised there are a lot of bulk bricks I would like but can't get. Then I remembered this post and Jason's page and as it took ages to find I am now bumping (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Double sided plate

(...) True, but Tyco plates are half brick height, so there is room for the studs. If it were done by Lego, they would probably want to make the double-female connector be two plates in thickness. /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact