 Dear LEGO / 3475
3474  |  3476
Subject:
The Guarded Inn just "felt" right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:28:05 GMT

Unlike everyone else who seemed to order 10000 right out of the gate, I just
now got around to getting this Legends kit.  I won't gush about it... this
has been talked about so much before here.

Rather, I just wanted to say that it felt so good to put this kit together.
The complexity, the colors, the real use of regular bricks... it was so
refreshing.  Thanks LEGO.

End of praise.  Carry on your juniorization :)