 Dear LEGO / 3472 (-5)
  Re: Double sided plate

(...) Are these plates or bricks? My experience indicates that a stud is slightly taller than half the width of a plate. Hence, a double female connector has to be taller than a plate, I believe. To verify my experience above, try to put a plate (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Double sided plate

(...) flat (...) a (...) I have a dozen or so 2x2 double-female and a few 2x2 double-male pieces that I believe to be TYCO. I call them gender-changers and find them very useful. There is also a 1x1 round double-male piece which is handy to have, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Double sided plate

(...) That's precisely why you won't seen them from TLC anytime soon. If Ritvik has them, Ritvik owns the patent--just as they can't make a given LEGO element for a certain number of years (30?) TLC won't be able to make this element until it's the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Double sided plate

(...) Don't forget they also make the opposite: a 2x2 plate with stud holes on both sides. Both pieces are wonderfully useful, and while I build pure, I admit to having gazed at them longingly. Rick Clark (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I Have an Idea tha will make Lego Money

"the Rascal King" <tuxedomask1083@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKB3Ap.J6x@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry to be negative, but don't hold your breath. I think you need to try a little harder than 'I have an idea, please contact me' It's not like (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact