 Dear LEGO / 33
  Re: Why lego should not makeso many new colors

Well, I guess I should suggest some improvements, so here goes..... 1) [space] make sets more complex, have more pieces, and be better constructed, make fewer of them, and have them out longer. Bring back sets/themes which have proved themselves (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why lego should not makeso many new colors

I guess I'll get into the fray... I think that it wouldn't hurt them to invest some in new molds for more colors. If at all. You don't need new molds for production, just change the color content in the plastic. As far as the sets go, here's an (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)