 Dear LEGO / 3297 (-5)
  Re: Bulk Wish List

I think Suz (or Todd, if he's back) should link that survey page to the .direct page on Lugnet, so it is easily found. It really does make sense to have it there, as that page was created to tell TLG what we want. I mean, it's even called the "Lego (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Wish List

(...) Ok, I've put my new wants up there (and remove the things I've gotten (Yea!!)). I would be really good if LUGNET as a whole could make a push to get everyones wants up there so Brad has something to work with. Actually, I'm pretty excited to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Request for Train Wagon Plate

For reference: (URL) item that I'm really surprised LEGO hasn't offered is an accessory pack of those 1x6 plates with the train wagon end. All is well and good if you need Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Brown, or Yellow. But Red is only offered in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Wish List

(...) You'll find it at (URL) need to start contributing to it too =) ~Nathan (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bulk Wish List

I may simply be hallucinatory, since I cannot find any posts that talk about what I'm thinking of, but I seem to recall reading on LUGNET that 1) Back about when Bulk Paks were coming out (or earlier) someone (not TLC) set up a Webpage to track what (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact