 Dear LEGO / 3293
3292  |  3294
Subject:
Bulk Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:04:04 GMT

I may simply be hallucinatory, since I cannot find any posts that talk about
what I'm thinking of, but I seem to recall reading on LUGNET that

1) Back about when Bulk Paks were coming out (or earlier) someone (not TLC) set
up a Webpage to track what parts people would most like to see available in
bulk.

2) At Brickfest, Brad Justus suggested that he was disappointed that people
were no longer contributing to that page.

If this page does exist, could someone point me to it, since apparently LD
really does care about it?  And I think that contributing to such a page might
be a useful activity for all Lugnetters. . .

TWS Garrison

FUT: .dear-lego