 Dear LEGO / 3295
3294  |  3296
Subject:
Request for Train Wagon Plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:23:59 GMT

For reference:
http://www.brickbay.com/C/6583_5.gif

One item that I'm really surprised LEGO hasn't offered is an accessory
pack of those 1x6 plates with the train wagon end.  All is well and
good if you need Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Brown, or Yellow.  But
Red is only offered in one set out of production (4555) AND it only
comes with two of them.  I need about a dozen.  But what about Blue,
Green, White, or other colors?  I'm sure there are plenty of people
out there that would like to have some nice White or Green railings on
their Burlington Northern loco's for example.

One solution that I would NOT like to see is a package containing one
each of a lot of colors.  You shouldn't have to blow your budget
trying to obtain enough of one color.  Sorry, I can't justify spending
$100 on wagon ends...

I have come up with two solutions.
1)  Offer 10-packs of certain colors (i.e. a 10-pack of Red, etc.).
2)  Offer TWO (Not one) 8-packs of four colors each.  Have a COLOR
pack with Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green.  Have a NEUTRAL pack with
White, Black, Light Grey, and Dark Grey, keeping in mind that Brown is
still readily available in the Star Wars lineup.  If there is demand
for other colors later, then add another pack.

____
Lightfoot
Jonathan M Johnson
http://wellsellanything.com