 Dear LEGO / 3271
Re: LEGO cheat on LEWA graphic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:11:05 GMT

FWIW, I too am disappointed. Pretty much all of the Bionicle figures appear
to have more articulation on the packaging than they do in reality. It is a
good product line to be sure, but it would be truly GREAT if all of the
implied joints actually moved. This would also be more in line with the
"action figures" these are supposed to be.