 Dear LEGO / 3122 (-10)
  Service Pack Availability

Hi After watching some of the various posts in the different groups recently, I have become aware of the fact that Lego makes different components available to markets that appear to have a similar capability to support demand for the components. (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA

(...) Well, that about settles it...if LD can get up and running in so many countries so quickly, and then turn around and say that 'there are some "technical issues" that we haven't sorted out'[1] or other comments along similar lines when they HAD (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

Responding to something posted six months ago, sorry: (...) On some email programs, the 'return receipt requested' option does not produce an automatic response - the receiving user gets to choose whether to return the receipt for that message or (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

Hi, This point crossdipped to .dear-lego (but, of course, FUT-> here to .general). (...) Hmmmm. You know, (and this is why I've quoted over to .dear-lego) a swirled mid-production-switch brick would be a very excellent little Factory Tour Keepsake (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Unfortunately, it doesn't include the country to which I want it sent 8?( maybe soon.... Another strange thing, while I was making recent purchases from the Big Shop at LL calif, they were surprised that S@H wouldn't ship to Australia, as they (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: My first visit to LIC

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I can totally agree with this. When I first started at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August of 1992, it was the greatest place in the world to me. I just worked there part time, (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) I have 2 Mission on Mars mini sets, 1 with Vega, and another with... Centauri (I think). Both have 'ears', but it is my belief that this was a side effect of manufacturing, not intended. This way, All of the elements involved make your Martian (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  garage door service packs

Dear Lego, I was very disappointed in how fast and unavaiable these packs were... I was also very upset at the lack of options.... please, PLEASE come out with more of these packs in various colors so most of us TRUE legomaniacs can get back to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO Direct Europe

Can I say a big thankyou to the people at LEGO Direct Europe (Rosely Powell especially) for their fast and efficient service. I recently purchaced a set with a odd piece missing - not bad as its only the second time this has happened to me and I've (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Yep. I'm in Holland and able to order on a US charge card. As to what you get charged as exchange, John, that's between you and your credit card company. However, I would give them a call first, because some CC companies really like to gouge-- (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact