 Dear LEGO / 3052
  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) Yes! However they wish to do it, we really need to have access to all of the roof bricks that they ever made in all the colors they have made so far. I am thinking at least black, red, the two greys, blue, yellow... There are basic element (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) I'd settle for one of the 2 grays for now...or black. I'd rather see say the 3x4 bricks, 3x2 bricks, corners and tops available in seperate packs (3 types of pack). Like the red roof bricks, where you can get all the different types of them (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)