 Dear LEGO / 3022
    Re: The Refocusing of LEGO —Tim Wilkins
   Hi, Yes I agree. However think on this. Last week my wife and I held a dinner party with 12 adults none of them AFOLs. After the meal we gave them a Bionicle each to make. The sense of enjoyment, wonder and achievement and sheer fun in making these (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: The Refocusing of LEGO —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Good point Tim. If the sellers wanted to be "fair", they should sell their items at market value on E-bay. This sometimes jacks the price up, but other times its a steal. Besides, if they were truly worried about making a "profit" on selling (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)