 Dear LEGO / 2994
    Re: The Refocusing of LEGO —Lou Zucaro
   (...) Thanks Bill. Hopefully I also got across the point that it's not "too late" for LEGO, and not just "what's wrong" with the products right now. We may not like where things have gone in the last few years, but I think anybody in the business (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: The Refocusing of LEGO —Steve Chapple
   (...) <snipped more great commentary> (...) <snif> That's beautiful Lou - It brings a tear to my eye. Great to hear from an old RTLr again and to read another piece of excellent constructive (pun intended) advice for TLC. SRC L#765 StRuCtures (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)