 Dear LEGO / 2996
Re: The Refocusing of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Lou Zucaro writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, William R. Ward writes:
"Lou Zucaro" <lou@pause.com> wrote:
[lots of great commentary snipped]

<snipped more great commentary>
They tried new things. In my opinion, and I believe in the opinion of many
others, those things didn't work. Great. Fine. Sorry to hear it. I certainly
don't like the fact that LEGO had such a bad year last year. But guess what,
LEGO? If you return to the way things were before this all started, I think
you'll find a lot of people waiting when you get there.

<snif> That's beautiful Lou - It brings a tear to my eye.
Great to hear from an old RTLr again and to read another piece
of excellent constructive (pun intended) advice for TLC.

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures