 Dear LEGO / 2982 (-10)
  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Cheers indeed, Wes. As in three cheers for Wes. Hip Hip Hooray, etc. I don't even have to look at the pics that you've posted of your creations to be enthusiastic about your hybridization of system, technic, and belville themes since I've (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Just 'cause the toys would be in Belville scale doesn't mean that it'd have to be designated Belville by name. But it's not like it couldn't work as a sub-theme. Oh, and by the way, I had trouble posting a message to Belville and Dear-lego, so (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Company Has Somehow Even Further Degraded Communication

"We will return to core business" "A departure for the company, the new Bionicle line features quick-build, collectible items based on a richly detailed and intriguing story line. " Two statements made within 2 weeks of each other! And then they (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Idea for a promotional/sculpture set: The Pink Panther

Dear Lego, Perhaps you could look into producing a sculpture set of the Pink Panther. This set might be made/marketed in conjunction with the folks at 'Owens/Corning' as a promotional to their various home improvement products. This would be a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) My point was they took the time to reply. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

(...) My bad... when I heard transparent crown, I half thought of those pink sparkly roof toppers, dunno why. Noting the way I recall the bottoms of them, it seemed not too far fetched an idea to me that they didn't attach to bricks in the normal (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Actually, I figured out that this is a standard head piece attachment. It is similar to the red "feathers" used for castle nights and ninja's. Unfortunately, I can only plug it into hats and helmets. I can't figure out any way to get it attached to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

(...) Uhh, LEGO? What's wrong with this question? Remember the system of play. -Tim (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Speak for yourself. (...) I would only welcome them into this discussion group (LUGNET, outside of O-T.clone..that's what its for - note the off topic) if they are challenging LEGO to make better products. I think LEGO needs the heat turned up (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

(...) Maybe - if you promise to return it including the one piece that's missing - a yellow wing front (yeah I know they're not hard to find, I only bought it for parts). 8?) ROSCO (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact