 Dear LEGO / 2980
Re: LEGO Company Has Somehow Even Further Degraded Communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:32:30 GMT

"We will return to core business"

"A departure for the company,

the new Bionicle line features quick-build, collectible items based on a richly
detailed and intriguing story line. "

Two statements made within 2 weeks of each other! And then they partner up
with some pro-skater on top of it. Real core business there...

What I don't get, is that lego promosed good communication but they really
fell through on that IMO. Now *I* thought it would not go any further down,
but now the TLC has outright lied to us.And How can it not be a lie?!!!!

HEY LEGO! IF YOU EVEN ARE LISTENING, I LOVE MOST OF YOUR PRODUCTS, BUT YOU
REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THOSE COMMUNICATION SKILLS!!!!!!!

IMO, this is a new low:(

Jonathan (The very oppinionated 13 year old) McKay