 Dear LEGO / 2942 (-5)
  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

To All, (...) slopes. (...) Indeed. That would make roofs and the buildings that much closer to being cost effective. Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) Index Page: (URL) The Sanburn Systems Company for individual or bulk sale LEGO parts! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) Great suggestion -- I realized this myself, just last night. I was trying to make up a list of 'standard' parts that S@H should offer in bulk, limited to bricks, plates, tiles, and slopes. The number of different pieces needed construct decent (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) this is almost exactly what I was trying to get across in another thread. I would suggest that the current 2x4 and 2x2 slope and 2x4 peek packs are great as they are. I would suggest that a possible assortment of the "Supplementary" roof pack (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Eccentric Slope Packs!

There is a clear need for service packs of small quantities of unusual slopes. LEGO itself has provided evidence: Page 31 of the January S@H catalog has building suggestions for Bulk Paks (incidentally, the suggestions are a great idea) for a bus (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!

(...) I'll second this. I recently finished a large-ish gray spaceship, and by the time I got to the end, I was piecing together 1x1 bricks with parts stolen from my wife's mosaic. I'd really like to see bulk bricks in odd-numbered sizes (i.e. 1x1 & (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact