 Dear LEGO / 2902
    Re: John Heins' article on strategy —David Zorn
   John, your whole post was excellent. I really think that we ought to see more "Dear Lego" posts with constructive ideas like these and less kvetching. We've got to understand that TLC is saying that the crisis is that kids aren't buying Lego sets (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: John Heins' article on strategy —James Simpson
   (...) Why? It's TLC's responsibility to make a go of it. I, the consumer, owe the maker of a luxury-goods commodity absolutely nothing. I, as a fan, am more than happy to financially support the company if I feel that the price is right...if, in (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)