 Dear LEGO / 2891
    Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy —David Williams
   I totaly agree with this. I, being 14 years old find the Lego sets of today quite basic and boring especially all these peices moulded together. I was looking through all my Lego product catalogues a couple of days ago and was amazed at how much (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy —Josh Baakko
   (...) 15-20!, its more like 5-10! I have a few of the tow truck places (can't figure out the set #, but i don't really care about that), from 2 years ago, and the "Jeep" has 5 peices not counting the wheels! Josh "Where's the box car door again?" (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)