 Dear LEGO / 2882 (-5)
  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) lol.. Well, what boggles my mind is they have a BETTER product concept and yet they reduce themselves to imitating lesser toys. -Tim (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) Maybe at this rate they'll eventually start imitating LEGO. Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) Funny how they try to imitate other toy companies - first it was imitate K'Nex with Znap - failed. Now its Playmobil. Gimme a break. -Tim (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G84wF5.8qp@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) Isnt that called Playmobile? regards lawrence (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) That's a fantastic point. I was out of my Dark Ages for five years (and 26 years old) before I'd ever even heard of Dacta. Admittedly, I'm not the best-informed consumer, but I'm not the dimmest, either. If I'd been aware earlier of this (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact