 Dear LEGO / 2875
Re: My Galactic Challenge Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:35:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Don't know if this will help or not, but here are pics from our coverage of
the event:  http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/gc/

Let me know if this helps.

Tim Saupé
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
Your Star Wars LEGO News Source
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

Nope.  I was refering to the adult catagory.