 Dear LEGO / 2861
2860  |  2862
Subject:
We aren't really hamsters (was Re: You are very mean, LEGO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:18:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.adventurers, Nick Cameron writes:
Not so dear LEGO,

So why say 'dear'?

This is about the Jack Stone Sets. We have heard that they are a new >adventurer
series, but is it true? "Adventurers" is quite easy to get mixed-up with
"Adventurs"

So easy in fact that you didn't confuse the two at all.

that new name sort of meaning a lego theme with red in it (I
think ;^D ).

Thinking is a good thing. But it's fast becoming a lost art.

So are you going to PLEASE tell us the truth, or watch us get all
excited, like an evil six year old watching a hampster run in its'
hampster wheel, thinking it's going somewhere, but in a hopeless circle

I almost find it interesting that somehow you know that the hampster
actually thinks it's going somewhere. If this is the case, why doesn't it
act disoriented when it gets off the wheel? I won't even ask about how you
know about evil six year olds.

(This was an anology, LEGO, we aren't really hampsters).

Speak for yourself please.

We know the set names, and
it seems to be another police theme,

So buy the sets for parts instead of themes.

SO JUST TELL US IF IT HAS JHONNY THUNDER IN IT!!!

If they told you in advance, then what would you do? BTW, there's no need to
shout - I can say with almost 100% certainty that no one at anywhere at Lego
is running about shrieking and flailing because of it.

(crickets chirping)

It's the sound of other Lugnetters who read your last post.

(unnatural scilence)

It must be unnatural because if 'scilence' [sic] is either "science" or
"silence", it's misspelled either way.

OK, thank you, LEGO, bye!

No need to thank them now. They didn't read your message past 'tell us the
truth'. I did, but aside from its stunning rhetoric, I'm wondering why.

[F-up's possibly set to lugnet.it's.only.lego.so.get.over.it.dude]

-Tom McD.
when replying, "Spamcake used for brain transplant.. details on Nightcast!"