 Dear LEGO / 2819
Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:18:51 GMT

Here where I live most (but not all) l TRU returns or damaged boxes are
routed through the local Goodwill.
Where do you live? I'd never thought of looking to Goodwill for cheap
parts - good idea.

The Stars Wars UCS series may be the worst packaging of any retail
set Lego has ever sold.

I can't say I've ever understood the fascination with Star Wars and so
I've never had much interest in the corresponding Lego offerings.
What, therefore, does UCS stand for? For that matter, what has Lego
done to the packaging to make it the worst ever? Apart from the
polybag junk, I've always thougth Lego did a pretty good job packaging
wise.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ