 Dear LEGO / 2781
    Plastic Composition? —Nathan Falslev
    I got an 8448 for Christmas and many pieces cracked, I figured it was simply the size of the model putting too much stress on the plastic. BTW, I posted the full story on that in .technic and have got no replys yet:) Looking at my Life on Mars (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Plastic Composition? —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) G'day Nathan, This sounds like something you may want to ask LEGO Customer Satisfaction about. If it's a manufacturing defect, they'll probably replace the pieces for you. Hopefully the new ones won't crack either! In the Classic Space days, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)