 Dear LEGO / 2781
2780  |  2782
Subject:
Plastic Composition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:02:59 GMT

  I got an 8448 for Christmas and many pieces cracked, I figured it was
simply the size of the model putting too much stress on the plastic.  BTW, I
posted the full story on that in .technic and have got no replys yet:)
Looking at my Life on Mars sets; they've got cracks too.
  My older pieces haven't cracked but my brand new ones have, it doesn't
make sense.
  I was wondering if maybe The Lego Company had changed something in the
plastic, making them slightly weaker?  Is no one else experienceing this
problem?; I don't think I'm handling them any rougher than I used to.

Nathan