 Dear LEGO / 2749
Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures - how about 10"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:10:06 GMT

G'Day
I don't know about these but I do know that 10" high Aquazone minifigs are
available. I found them in at least two Werthiem (department store chain)
stores in Berlin.  They are full of bubble bath and seem to be made be a
British company called Grosvenor.  They cost 20 DM.
Soory no pictures for a while.
Cheers
Oliver

"Todd Hossbach" <Todd.Hossbach@att.net> wrote in message
Dear Lego,

On a recent trip into Toys R Us on a quest for new Lego, I saw one of the • most
eye-catching displays I have seen in quite some time. On the top Lego • shelf was
this giant display, all lit up and surrounded by ~18 inch tall Lego
minifigures. They were not made of individual bricks, as in the new • minifgure
sculpture, but were just scaled up versions of their little brothers.

I would be very interested in knowing if it is possible to purchase one or • more
of the big guys. (Are they available in the theme parks, LICs, The Lego
Store, etc...)

Many Thanks,
Todd Hossbach