 Dear LEGO / 2741
Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeff Shiner writes:

There is a "temporary" Lego booth in a mall here in Toronto (FairView mall)
which in fact sold these Lego mega-minifigs.  I posted this here awhile ago
regarding a similar question but I can't remember what they sold for... but
they were definitely for sale.  It is possible that these minifigs where not
supposed to sold but they were nontheless.

Gah!  There was something exactly like this at a mall here (near Boston) and
though these minifigs were all over it, my friend and I couldn't convince the
man at the booth to sell one to us.  Alas.

eric