 Dear LEGO / 2745
  eBuisness Model

Dear Lego, I love the idea of CAD designing a set and being able to order it, as you describe on your web page. An added feature that would really include the enthusiasts could work something like the group that sells T-shirts for LUGNET. It would (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) I can't see this being too practical. Since the consumer ultimately ends up purchasing the product from TLC, then the customers believe they are dealing with TLC through the entire process. This includes the browsing of all the FOL sites you (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) No, this could be made to look like the customer was dealing directly with the FOL. Check out the T-shirt ordering system here. Go to the main page, go to the left corner, order a shirt. Everything you see in the following process is LUGNET. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: eBuisness Model

Amnon, I think you may have misinterpreted my message, likely because I misinterpreted yours :] I assumed you meant that any average Joe consumer off the street would be able to design their own sets, set up a site, and sell them. This I think is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) I won't quote your novel here, (instead I'll write my own! :-) but I think that you are wrong. TLC *could* put together thousands of different sets. Your error comes in thinking that the customer designed sets will be put together with the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) Natch :] (...) I think my novel won for pure density of mental spewage ;] (...) Well, I didn't mean to say that. For this to work TLC would *have* to skim down on their printed matter. (...) I'm missing the reference to UCS and Liberty not (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) How about a service where you can design something and TLC will present you with a customized list of the minimum number of currently available sets needed to assemble your creation <not including mini-figs> How about a service where designs (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)