 Dear LEGO / 2727 (-10)
  Re: I want cars with doors

That's an interesting point. I recall back when all town sets included at least one pair of car doors. Now, they almost never come with doors! Anakins Pod-racer comes with two blue ones. I think that one of the other pod-racers in the big SW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want cars with doors

(...) I mean, "Did I miss something?" I need to use english more. Maybe the Shell-Lego sets come to Brazil (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.br)

  I want cars with doors

All the new Shell-Lego promotional sets cars have doors. So Lego know how to make cars with doors. I want doors, all colors. Does any recent (1999-2000) no-promotional set car have a door? Do I missed something? Paulo (who wants doors) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Instructions for lego sets

(...) You don't have to buy the instructions for some of these. Some are available to download for free on brickshelf; http//www.brickshelf.com . The old the set is, the more likely you will find instructions there. Brickshelf will not put up scans (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Instructions for lego sets

Dear Lego, I would be very interested in buying instructions for many of the older sets I have, some of these are from as much as 20 years ago .. some only a year or 2. Is there any way the Lego company would consider re-printing instructions ? I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  My Bulk Wishlist

Dear Lego: Here is my bulk wishlist: 1x1 round plates, all colors + trans, but especially red if that order isn't readily available. 16x32 baseplates, all colors + trans, but especially white and pteranodon orange/brown. long space canopies, all (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  New colors?

Dear LEGO: I recently purchased your "Team Spirit" digital watch. I'd like to say that if you decide to come out with new brick colors, the new colors of watch links would make great additions to the lineup of colors that you sell now. For those who (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Outlet in Dawsonville, GA

Suwanee may not be out of the way for you, but it's just as out of the way for a large number of people as Dawsonville. I live in Marietta and Dawsonville is about 15 minutes closer than Suwanee. Everything depends on your perspective. Mike ----- (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.

(...) Just offer shutters/panes in the same color as the windows, part of the same pack (so if you make a gray pack put gray shutters in it). We'll take care of trading around the shutters amongst ourselves. I *don't* want all white shutters any (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.

(...) I think Eric is speaking for a lot of people here. (...) A more far-out suggestion on the shutters -- how about some decorative half-width shutters meant to look good open and never really close? This is how they are in almost any house that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact