 Dear LEGO / 2719
Re: A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Eric Kingsley writes:
What I am looking for are Bulk 1x4x3 Basic Windows.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3853.gif

And not in Red.  I have enough Red windows to sink a ship.  I am looking for
other colors like Green, Black, Brown, Tan, Gray, Dark Gray, etc.  You get the
point, I am looking for colors that this part has not come in yet or has been
Rare.

Of course if you offer this part you will need to offer the Panes and Shutters
as well.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3854.gif
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3856.gif

For these rare colors are also nice but White Window Panes always work.  I also
have enough Green shutters for a small army so something different please.

Just offer shutters/panes in the same color as the windows, part of the same
pack (so if you make a gray pack put gray shutters in it). We'll take care
of trading around the shutters amongst ourselves. I *don't* want all white
shutters any more than I want green ones...