 Dear LEGO / 2717
2716  |  2718
Subject:
A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:39:26 GMT

What I am looking for are Bulk 1x4x3 Basic Windows.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3853.gif

And not in Red.  I have enough Red windows to sink a ship.  I am looking for
other colors like Green, Black, Brown, Tan, Gray, Dark Gray, etc.  You get the
point, I am looking for colors that this part has not come in yet or has been
Rare.

Of course if you offer this part you will need to offer the Panes and Shutters
as well.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3854.gif
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3856.gif

For these rare colors are also nice but White Window Panes always work.  I also
have enough Green shutters for a small army so something different please.

The same goes for the Basic Doors.  Just colors other than Red.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3861.gif

It is hard to have variety in your town when all the windows are the same
color.  Things need to get mixed up every now and again.  Sure I have a few of
these in Blue, Yellow, and some Pink but not nearly enough.

I am willing to wait a while for these but I just wanted to make sure you knew
there was interest in these parts.  I love them and probably wouldn't do a town
without them.

Here is what I am working on...

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/mainstreet2/

I want to expand this quite a bit but if all I have are Red Windows and Doors
it just isn't going to be much fun or very interesting.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley