 Dear LEGO / 2717
  A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.

What I am looking for are Bulk 1x4x3 Basic Windows. (URL) not in Red. I have enough Red windows to sink a ship. I am looking for other colors like Green, Black, Brown, Tan, Gray, Dark Gray, etc. You get the point, I am looking for colors that this (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.

(...) I think Eric is speaking for a lot of people here. (...) A more far-out suggestion on the shutters -- how about some decorative half-width shutters meant to look good open and never really close? This is how they are in almost any house that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.

(...) Just offer shutters/panes in the same color as the windows, part of the same pack (so if you make a gray pack put gray shutters in it). We'll take care of trading around the shutters amongst ourselves. I *don't* want all white shutters any (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)