 Dear LEGO / 2592 (-5)
  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Alvin Toffler fantasized about the total customization of mass production in the 70s ("Future Shock" and so on.) Fifteen years later, Dell was held up as proof of the concept. Ten years after that, Dell hasn't changed, and nobody is ordering (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) order, (...) parts-subscription (...) My comments about culture were relating to what kind of play kids do, not about how we shop. (...) My thought is that bulk sales will be such a small percentage of the buisiness. Unless they charge (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) I agree with your pleas to LEGO. I think that Lego can either increase minifigs by putting Microphones on Minifigs that need microphones in that set. For instance: Jet from Rockraiders needed a microphone in the Rock Raiders Minifigs set for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) I still prefer Trans-Antifreeze. Oh well ;-) -Tim (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Wow, for some reason I always thought Chartreuse was a red or pink color. Oh well...now I know! (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact