 Dear LEGO / 257
  Thanks Lego!

Dear Lego, You've been designing sets without those big hollow bases! Thanks you! Please keep it up! Those hollow base pieces are more difficult to store than most pieces. The Ninja sets have all had their prisoner cells/traps (whatever) built into (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thanks Lego!

(...) Wow, what a cool idea! touch-changable faces.. I can see it now.. , |^O Whaaa! ` :^j Goo. -Suz. (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thanks Lego!

(...) Yep, that's the idea. This would even be cool for minifig heads that weren't even supposed to be babies. A Jekyll & Hyde minifig! Lycanthrope minifigs could be added to Fright Knights... If they actually used the heat-sensitive plastic and not (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thanks Lego!

Like Tom McDonald said, (...) In short it aint LEGO, multi usable pieces in a great stock and use your own imagination to create your own surroundings. (...) I think theres no need for all of this, when I look at my own kids, 2 girls and a boy, and (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thanks Lego!

snip (...) another (...) The Anakin Star Wars minifig (in the Episode I logo) *suggests* a new minifig 'baby' may be born.... Eric (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)