 Dear LEGO / 2567 (-10)
  RE: Thanks for the pumpkins

(...) Going to build an orange dino, Henry? How many did you order? --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thanks for the pumpkins

Dear LEGO I just received my pumpkins. Thank you for offering them this year. Happy Hallowe'en -Henry (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

Same here. I love the microphones, especially the really techy ones, but all the space figs have to wear helmets anyway, in RL the microphone would most likely be built in. Nathan Falslev nfalslev@netscape.net (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

The mikes are a nice effect for a space nut like me. (But I see your point) Jonathan (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) I disagree, put that head on a figure with overalls and give it a cowboy hat or brimmed adventurer hat. I think it makes a perfect hayseed/hick for Hatfield/McCoy fued'n. Tim (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

I can understand that completely. I would rather, as has been mentioned already, see minifig heads that can be used cross-genre. This is especially irritating when you are trying to do any kind of story. If they really want minifigs to have (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Well, I guess that's something. Still, if I want to make an insane Air Traffic Controller, I know which sets to buy. eric (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) At least she doesn't have a microphone. (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) Aaaaah! Trick photography! :D I'm not sure if that is any better to me as a viewer. Whenever the mic gets taken out, I'mstill viewing something modified... Still, that's not a bad idea. As the builder, I would feel less guilty. :D eric (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

I agree, I don't want to butcher my legos if it's at all possible. As a side note, you can alter your digital camera pictures without touching the minifigs. I would rather not even do that, and tend to avoid the microphone free figs, but that's my (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact