 Dear LEGO / 2557
  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) But some of us pride ourselves on *not* altering LEGO elements. I'm not saying that doing that kind of stuff is inherently evil, or that your soul is going to burn for it, but personally I think it's much cooler to see something built in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

I agree, I don't want to butcher my legos if it's at all possible. As a side note, you can alter your digital camera pictures without touching the minifigs. I would rather not even do that, and tend to avoid the microphone free figs, but that's my (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) Aaaaah! Trick photography! :D I'm not sure if that is any better to me as a viewer. Whenever the mic gets taken out, I'mstill viewing something modified... Still, that's not a bad idea. As the builder, I would feel less guilty. :D eric (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

I can understand that completely. I would rather, as has been mentioned already, see minifig heads that can be used cross-genre. This is especially irritating when you are trying to do any kind of story. If they really want minifigs to have (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)