 Dear LEGO / 25
Re: Dear Lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 18:10:37 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Tom McDonald <rocketman@familyradio.com> writes:

The best thing we could do when we make these posts is to be intelligent
sounding. Use manners when thinking them out. Don't use lots of capitals for
emphasis, and things like, "Town Jr. sucks".

Mmm, definitely agree.

I did that post on lugnet.reviews,
and now I regret it.

If you really regret it, you could go cancel that article.

Done! I was used to Dejanews before I found my newsreader. Anytime you wanted to
cancel messages there, it posted your cancellation message without any reference
to content. After seeing that, I figured I'd just apologize rather than putting
everyone through the hassle of finding out what I cancelled. Thanks for helping
out someone who's ignorant of many things.

Todd, your efficiency is only rivaled by your patience.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--