 Dear LEGO / 23
Re: Dear Lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:30:42 GMT

I agree. If we take the time to do it right, and it carries more weight. Do it
the other way and Pandora's box would open. Suddenly we'd get a reputation for
"spouting off" at the drop of a hat because it is so easy to send e-mail.

I would rather they find out about this ng by osmosis, so they would feel
comfortable dropping in when they felt like it. Then, they might be more open to
suggestion.

The best thing we could do when we make these posts is to be intelligent
sounding. Use manners when thinking them out. Don't use lots of capitals for
emphasis, and things like, "Town Jr. sucks". I did that post on lugnet.reviews,
and now I regret it. Rather than complain, point out solutions as to how things
could be better. Managers and designers love that sort of thing as it gets ideas
brewing.

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

I disagree. If we send them to an email address at Lego I'd say there
is a good chance it'd never get read. There's a slightly better chance
if they get snail mailed as a group to Lego.

The BEST chance, though, of getting what you say heard by LEgo is to
write them directly, yourself. I have a feeling 10 people writing them
separately means more than all in one group.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--