 Dear LEGO / 24
Re: Dear Lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:56:36 GMT

Tom McDonald <rocketman@familyradio.com> writes:

The best thing we could do when we make these posts is to be intelligent
sounding. Use manners when thinking them out. Don't use lots of capitals for
emphasis, and things like, "Town Jr. sucks".

Mmm, definitely agree.

I did that post on lugnet.reviews,
and now I regret it.

If you really regret it, you could go cancel that article.

Rather than complain, point out solutions as to how things
could be better. Managers and designers love that sort of thing as it gets ideas
brewing.

That was kind of the idea behind the ng more than P&M group.  :)

--Todd