 Dear LEGO / 2424
    Re: better villians —Tim Courtney
   (...) I'm not much for villans, besides opposing Space subthemes, etc. *evil* characters just don't do it for me. (...) We're not being realistic, we're playing with Lego. (...) Violence is not what TLC is about. The only reason in my mind we see (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: better villians —Scott Edward Sanburn
   James & All, (...) live (...) Of course the world is not perfect. However, LEGO sets are geared for kids, and they do not to be bombarded with conflicts from all walks of life instantly. A little friendly conflict, as depicted in various LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)