 Dear LEGO / 2390
  Dear Lego........

Dear TLC, Many months ago, when bulk ordering was stil just a dream, Brad Justus contacted us and in his words "made a light at the end of the tunnel". To me that light is still far away. My image of the lego company has actually gone down since you (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Dear Lego........

(...) I would second this. Normally I don't just post "me too" posts, but I think that in this case, the more people Brad (and Lego Direct) hear from that feel this way, the better he'll (they'll) understand it. (...) Also disappointing, although (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)