 Dear LEGO / 2343
    Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly) —Dan Simonson
   Wait a minute! (...) Arctic is just like Rock Raiders, divers, etc. They make 'em, advertise, sell 'em, and dump 'em. They don't even bother to make new sets! (...) Key word, opinion. Although there are less, I prefered how they added to the clasic (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly) —Kevin Loch
   (...) Let's not forget that licensing brought us the Star Wars models, with old-school design values we haddn't seen in years. If licensing one or two lines also forces them to create some acceptable designs, then that is a good thing. Of course we (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)