 Dear LEGO / 2320
    Re: Superheroes —Greg Majewski
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Adam Howard writes: Note: I am not blasting Adam or criticizing his idea in this post, so please don't jump all over me at my contradicting opinion. End note. I think it's funny that people look to official sets for most things. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Superheroes —Eric Joslin
   (...) One problem with building custom "superhero" minifigs is that at least one of the things common to superheroes- a mask- is difficult to get in Lego. There is one Minifig head with it (from the Lego Loco bonus pack), but that's only a red (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)