 Dear LEGO / 2301
    Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I disagree, Bradley. The Pink, Magenta, Lavender, etc., if used properly, can look very good. At the very least, they work with white. Eric Kingsley's Main Street is a good example of how to use pink with other colors. Also, I love the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Bradley Dale
   (...) Yes, I saw Eric's Main Street, and I liked it. It inspired me to use my own pink pieces, on a castle. It is one of my favourite castle MOCs I've done. So I take it back, pink parts are useful and interesting. (...) They are good for parts- (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)