 Dear LEGO / 2267 (-10)
  Re: Highlander lego

(...) I disagree. Not with the ultimate goal, but with the idea that licensing is in any way necessary to TLC's success. Don't get me wrong -- I'd love a more medieval look to the castle series. I'd love to see something more along the lines of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Highlander lego

(...) And their heads are already detachable. (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Highlander lego

I think that lego should lisence Highlander for the 5th sequal in the Highlander series (highlander 2 was licesenced in 2 versions) Highlander would be a great adaption for all lego themes which have lego minifigs -James Walker (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: About Harry Potter (:

Wow, Leanne - couldn't have put it better myself. I truly hope TLC makes Hogwarts as a modular castle, comprised of many sets; you put it so eloquently, I'd rather not add anything but my agreement. :-) I'm very excited too... I hope TLC follows-up (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: About Harry Potter (:

(...) oooh! LEGO mine-car rides!! :) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  About Harry Potter (:

Dear LEGO, While I know there are some mixed feelings throughout LUGNET with regards to the new Harry Potter license you've acquired, I must say that I am absolutely delighted. As an adult fan of LEGO, and of Harry Potter, I can see all kinds of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

Have a look at: (URL) sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FspvKD.2qq@lugnet.com... (...) set (...) buy. (...) women's (...) but (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Plano boxes

If you check out the newsgroup lugnet.storage, you will find that many of the adult fans are buying Plano tackle system boxes for storage needs. Seems to me thses would make a great accessory...and you could have one made for you to specification, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Ultimate Collectors Series for Town

I absolutely love the idea of Lego sets for teenagers and adults, but this line needs to be expanded. I think that UCS Town would be great, kind of like the opposite of Town Jr. Here are my ideas for UCS Town: A shopping mall (if nothing else, make (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) 1: I would never claim that. I build stuff with *one* idea in mind - realism. I don't worry about piece counts, or difficulty to build, or price points. Lego would probably never use one of my models as a "set", because they would be too (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact