 Dear LEGO / 2247 (-5)
  Re: Please sell the "girls" accessory bag from 3409 seperately

(...) I would! -Shiri -- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please forgive slow replies to emails/posts. (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Please sell the "girls" accessory bag from 3409 seperately

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but I was just thinking, it would be REAL nice if they would sell the bag of female heads and wigs from the new soccer set separately. It's already a separate bag. Just throw a LEGO Direct set number on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego has gotten 'CHEAP'?

(...) It started in 1997. It is known here as "juniorizing," and everyone here hates it. It is thought it started because kids started to get lazy, and wanted something they could play with sooner than a decent set. We here are hoping it will not go (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Not paying attention, that's all. Here is a proof for you: 1. You design better sets than TLC does. 2. I design better sets than you do. 3. Therefore, by transitive closure, I design better sets than TLC. QED :=) (this german keyboard is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

Markassius wrote: <snip> (...) I need to chime in on this one: 6474 ROCKS! The reason: It' isn't that juniorized. Their are separate axle plates, not a one piece body like the juniorized sets. It doesn't have the 1x3 doors, which sucks, but the toe (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact