 Dear LEGO / 2238
Re: Does Lego replace broken parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Nick Crocco writes:
Hello. I was wondering if Lego replaces broken/damaged parts. I have the 4995
Cargo train and a large book fell on the front of the cab. It broke the large
train cab and the yellow light holder thing that fits under it... If Lego does
replace parts, can anyone give me the phone number to call? Thanks!

Assuming you're in the US, try 1-800 GAB LEGO ... if they aren't it, they know
the number. Ask for Consumer Affairs.

Hope that helps.

++Lar