 Dear LEGO / 2237
  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Yeah, in the first month. Let's see what happens in siz months. See if the bulk ordering demands are still that great. Remember that we had to wait for bulk sales a _long_ time. Everybody got psyched up and started buying as soon as bulk sales (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

Markassius wrote: <snip> (...) I need to chime in on this one: 6474 ROCKS! The reason: It' isn't that juniorized. Their are separate axle plates, not a one piece body like the juniorized sets. It doesn't have the 1x3 doors, which sucks, but the toe (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)