 Dear LEGO / 2212
  Crosspost from rec.toys.lego on military Lego

(...) I would be interested in military, though SWAT might be a good excuse to start into the military weaponry as for some reason Lego is offended by war toys or something like that. It is kind of nuts, because pirates and medival knights are not (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Crosspost from rec.toys.lego on military Lego

fifteen or twenty years ago when tente was still around, they made a great wwII tank with rubber treads. The only thing missing were posable minifigures. I would buy one in a second. The only line I can even barely imagine Lego coming out with would (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)